repeat after me:
- virginity is a social construct
- you don’t lose your virginity
- there’s nothing valuable or precious about virginity, it’s an imaginary concept
- virginity is inherently heterocentric
- your worth is not defined by whether or not you’ve had a dick inside you
- what you define as sex is up to you, you get to decide how many people you’ve had sex with
- the end
i have the sex appeal of a walrus.
i’m so afraid of marriage like what if you marry someone and like have kids with them and then they decide they don’t love you anymore or something idk man but that shit is scary
“All the naysayers who were against marijuana legalization are eating crow right about now. Colorado’s weed sales just keep trending up, and with the sales of legal weed, they are improving their schools and reducing overall crime rates.”
WOW IT’S ALMOST LIKE IF YOU LEGALIZE WEED
PEOPLE WON’T DO BAD THINGS
TO GET WEED
My favorite headline from this trend has been “Six Months Since Marijuana Legalization and Colorado is Overrun With Way Less Crime”.
Anonymous said: im 13 and my boyfriend wants me to spend the night what should i wear